Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: kde

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: kde
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:58:59 -0600

These instructions are loose, as it has been a while since I changed it.
Go to the thing in the bottom left corner, then to utiltites, then to desktop
switching tool, then choose kde.

I also think with red hat it is also on the log out screen.  ( Log out //
cancel // switch desktop enviroment )  Again it has been a while.  There is
also some file you can edit, but I had poor luck in trying that, as I got stuck
in fmvw 95 on my last install.  Actually I have grown to like that as that is
what I run on my lap top to save memory, as my laptop is at 88%  :-(

Michael

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> How do you get kde's browser to come up? At present I can only use it from
> kmail when I access a link.
>  --
> Unwritten man page:
> Understanding Linux thru better medication
> Maintained by Timothy Leary

Michael A. Holmes

You have not failed until you give up!