Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: cviquez@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: cviquez@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ryan Claycamp <claycamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:42:04 -0600

At 04:25 PM 3/30/00 GMT, you wrote:
>HOLA, NOS COMO INCRIBIRME, PERO NECESITO PASAR EL SIGUIENTE ANUNCIO:
>NECESITO ENCONTRAR A LA SEÑORA YELAINE PORTUONDO DIAZ, ELLA EN CUBANA QUE
>VIAJO DE COSTA RICA A ESTADOS UNIDOS, POR FAVOR NECESITO ENCONTRARLA, SI
>UESTEDES ME PUEDEN AYUDAR POR FAVOR COMUNICARSE A CVIQUEZ@xxxxxxxxxxx ...
>GRACIAS

From babelfish:

HELLO, US LIKE INCRIBIR TO ME, BUT I NEED TO PASS THE FOLLOWING
ANNOUNCEMENT: I NEED TO FIND TO LADY YELAINE PORTUONDO DIAZ, SHE IN CUBAN
WHICH I TRAVEL FROM COSTA RICA TO THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE I NEED TO FIND
IT, IF UESTEDES CAN PLEASE HELP ME TO COMMUNICATE TO CVIQUEZ@xxxxxxxxxxx...
THANKS

--
Visit the Guernsey Aviation web site: http://www.guernseyaviation.com/