Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: cviquez@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: cviquez@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:37:07 -0600

christian viquez wrote:

> HOLA, NOS COMO INCRIBIRME, PERO NECESITO PASAR EL SIGUIENTE ANUNCIO:
> NECESITO ENCONTRAR A LA SEÑORA YELAINE PORTUONDO DIAZ, ELLA EN CUBANA QUE
> VIAJO DE COSTA RICA A ESTADOS UNIDOS, POR FAVOR NECESITO ENCONTRARLA, SI
> UESTEDES ME PUEDEN AYUDAR POR FAVOR COMUNICARSE A CVIQUEZ@xxxxxxxxxxx ...
> GRACIAS

for those that don't read spanish, I babelfished this.

HELLO, US LIKE INCRIBIR TO ME, BUT I NEED TO PASS THE FOLLOWING
                                          ANNOUNCEMENT: I NEED TO FIND
TO LADY YELAINE PORTUONDO DIAZ, SHE
                                          IN CUBAN WHICH I TRAVEL FROM
COSTA RICA TO THE UNITED STATES,
                                          PLEASE I NEED TO FIND IT, IF
UESTEDES CAN PLEASE HELP ME TO
                                          COMMUNICATE TO
CVIQUEZ@xxxxxxxxxxx... THANKS

I think he's got the wrong group

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Brian Behlendorf on OSS (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and
Associates)