Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: setting date

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: setting date
From: "Dan Hull" <hulldb67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:50:27 CST

John,

Do you have information or a how to you can point me to on setting up the linux to cable modem access. I have road runner isp and am having problems getting a PCI Linksys LAN card to pickup an ip address and talk to the cable modem.

Any help you have would be much appreciated. Sorry, but I don't have an answer for your date set.