Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Upcoming Networkshop II?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Upcoming Networkshop II?
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:34:07 -0600

We have decided to plan a second Networkshop for April.  Before I begin
planning it, I'd like to get some ideas and feedback from the ACLUG
community, though.

For those of you who attended the first Networkshop back in October, how
effectively do you feel the material was presented?  Was the material
presented relevant to what you were wanting to learn at the workshop?

For those of you who would be interested in attending a Networkshop II, what
would you like to have covered?  Should it be more or less a rerun of
Networkshop I?  (Notes from the first one can be found at
http://www.aclug.org/members/jonhall/Networkshop_Notes for those of you who
didn't get to attend)

Should I cover the same material again, but in more detail?

Should I cover completely new material?  Say, configuring a LAN... Samba,
NFS, file/printer sharing, a firewall, etc?

What information would be most helpful to all of you?

--
"People have sometimes worried that it is 'unprofessional' to use profanity.
But if you think professionals don't swear you've either been living in a