Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: BNC to twisted pair converter?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: BNC to twisted pair converter?
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:04:39 -0600

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I pretty much spent my computer
budget on a new Athlon system, happily chugging away in Debianland.  :-)
I'll probably just keep my eyes open for an old hub with the BNC connector
around here. I'm not sure how much I'd actually use it, so can't justify
spending more than $10 on a solution.

John