Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Old hardware

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Old hardware
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Jan 2000 22:00:43 -0600

phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> it's a bit far south, but there used to be a company in SA

What's SA?

> called GramCO / GramTech that used to deal in non-pc used
> hardware.  my dad worked there for a while.
>
> there is also some big swap meet there in dallas once a
> month.  not sure on the details
> but one guy (where i work) drives all the way to dfw just
> for that.

Yeah, the 1st Saturday Sale.  I need to get to one.  Somehow I've been
either on a train or asleep each time they occur (midnight the first
sat of each month).  I can't believe I've been here since August and
haven't made it there yet!

Sigh.  Course this is the first I've needed some hardware...

Anyway, thanks for the tips Keith, and everyone.  I was right to ask
you guys first :-)