Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Old hardware

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Old hardware
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:27:55 +0000

it's a bit far south, but there used to be a company in SA
called GramCO / GramTech that used to deal in non-pc used
hardware.  my dad worked there for a while.

there is also some big swap meet there in dallas once a
month.  not sure on the details
but one guy (where i work) drives all the way to dfw just
for that.

later

phrostie

--