Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Install question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Install question
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jlhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:50:40 -0600 (CST)

I'm probably being a bit simplistic in my personal approach to this
problem, but what I would do is simply remove the CD from the other
machine, do the install (or transfer the files to the hard drive) and
proceed from there.  After the installation is complete it should be a
trivial task to return the hardware to normal config.  Am I missing
something?

jeff