Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Printer problem

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Printer problem
From: Leon Do - Lucent ASCC <leondo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:05:17 -0500

I  cannot print anything out of my printer.   It does work a month
ago.   I use HP3 laser jet printer.    Is there anything that I need to
check?   All I remember was that I try to change the driver to use the
PostScript printer and it didn't work so I changed back the setting.

When the printer is turn off, I used lpq to check the queue then it
showed all the printing jobs, but when I turn on the printer, nothing
appears on the lpq command.

Should I update lpr package (I use Redhat 6.0)?

Any help is appreciated
--
Leon Do