Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] New P2K Problem Found

To: <aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] New P2K Problem Found
From: Crystal <crystaluv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:25:59 -0600

YOU ARE NOT SAFE FROM YEAR 2000 PROBLEMS

A new year 2000 problem code named P2K has recently been discovered by a group
of
Australian computer consultants.  It may affect you in much the same way as the
Y2K
bug.

Due to the urgency and seriousness of this problem we urge you to forward  this
e-
mail to anyone
you feel may be affected by any year 2000 related problems.

We then suggest strongly that you visit one of the websites listed below and
download
a fix to the
problem as soon as possible.

http://p2k.webjump.com

Compliments

Year2000problemnews

___
THIS MESSAGE IS NOT SPAM AND HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO YOU IN YOUR
BEST
INTERESTS BY A THIRD PARTY TO WHICH YOU HAVE PROVIDED YOUR
DETAILS
___