Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Fonts and Browsers

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Fonts and Browsers
From: "David H. Spurlock" <DHS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:40:57 -0600

One solution is to go into the "Edit" "Preferences" "Fonts" section and
change the Variable Width and Fixed Width fonts. Times Romans works fairly
well for Variable Width and Lucinda Typewriter (if you have it) is a good
choice for Fixed Width.

There is also a Deuglification HowTO along with other font info at:

http://members.aa.net/~swear/pedia/fonts.html

Regards,

David Spurlock
Senior Technician