Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] cdr / scsi card

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] cdr / scsi card
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:08:42 -0600

does anyone have the Iomega Jaz Jet scsi card?  i recently bought it,
and i'm not sure which scsi "driver" in the kernel to use...  i'm going
to try the AdvanSys driver, as the chip on the board said AdvanSys...
any other ideas?

also, anyone had any experience w/ any SCSI Teac CDR's?  that's the cdr
i bought over eBay...  gonna take me a while to get it all up and
working (i need to get an extension for the power cord, so i can have
power to my CDROM and CDR! : ^ ), and my fiance says no burning until
Xmas (or atleast until she has her gift!)...  oh well... i don't have
any blank cd's anyway... (where's a good place to get some cheap, but
good?)

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/