Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] some weird, wild stuff...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] some weird, wild stuff...
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:38:20 -0600

well, in case you didn't know, we borrowed Sarah, Plain & Boring from
you...  the last one...  or something like that...

AND, i just got done talking to Eli Harden and Chris Glanzer...  i guess
Gateway is looking for people who know linux and Windows NT to hire...
i applied online, but i don't like the fields it gave me (no references,
family, notes, etc), so i'm going to send them a typed-up resume and
call them (what eli reccommended)...  both Eli and glanzer said it was
ok if i used them as references (since glanzer used to work there, and
eli and his bro do right now)...  eli actually really wants me to use
him as a reference, since if i would get hired, it would mean he'd get
an xtra $200! : ^ )  anyway, it would be a GREAT job at a GREAT company
w/ a GREAT wage... and there's a 2-yr tech. college similar to KState of
Salina up there in the same town as Gateway...  i REALLY want to try
hard to get this job...  i know it will be hard to make things work
financially (with moving up there and stuff), but i think we'd be
MUCH happier there, because 1.) we'd be away from jess's mom, and
2.) i'd be doing work i like at a place i want to work for (and for a
good wage and benifits)...  both glanzer and eli strongly suggested to
me that i apply...  eli's living in the Dakota Dunes, and he'd be more
than willing to show us around and help find housing and stuff...
granted that will all come later if i even get the job...  anyway, just
wanting you to know what i'm very much considering (if they consider
me)...

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/