Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: cd-r on limited budget...
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:30:22 -0600

well, i ended up buying a $167 Teac 4x12 SCSI CDR + Iomega SCSI card + Adaptec
EZCD Creator from a guy on eBay (very good references)...  as soon as it
arrives, i'll let you know how it worked for me! : ^ )

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/