Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Something very funny :-p

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Something very funny :-p
From: gLaNDix <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 00:48:36 -0600

haahaahaa!!!  i saw the same thing the other day at Town East's new
interactive help center or whatever it's called....   big ol' GPF on one
of their computers...  tho't about 3-finger saluting them, but decided
to enjoy it, seeing as how it's been quite some time since i last saw
one! : ^ )

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/