Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] FW: Linux User Group Article

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FW: Linux User Group Article
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:55:07 -0600

Members of ACLUG,
 We recieved this message asking for input from members of LUG's. Feel free
to answer as little as you wish. I've filled in a couple questions for those
of you who don't know the answers.  If you think my estimate of
participation is wrong, feel free to change it a you see fit. Make sure you
reply to Zonker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and not the mailing list.

Thank You!

The ACLUG Staff