Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: getting kppp to inherit already configured ppp

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: getting kppp to inherit already configured ppp
From: Craig Terhune <craigter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:13:36 -0600

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, you wrote:
Sorry for the slow response time. I think that if you just sit down and do it
you will find that it only takes 5 min. or less to get kppp to work.
 > I want to
use kppp so my wife can easily connect/disconnect by > point and click.  Kppp is
there and running, but is not configured. > I have already set up pppd,
manually, using John Goerzen's > instructions for Southwind.  It works, using
pppd and kill commands > in root.

--
Unwritten man page:
Understanding Linux thru better medication