Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Loading Modules at boot time...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Loading Modules at boot time...
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:32:43 +0000

*&^%$### Red Hat....

I need to load a SCSI driver at boot time as my swap partition lives on
a SCSI drive...  Because I have just added the SCSI adapter to my box,
I'd like to cause the SCSI module to load right away so I can mount the
partitions on the SCSI drive(s)...

My problem is.. I'm not sure how to do this...

Thanks!

--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature