Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: 17"-19" monitor

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: 17"-19" monitor
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Nov 1999 19:31:26 -0600

Virtually any modern monitor will work fine with X, the concern is
more the particular monitor that you want.  I recommend that you go
look at them in a store; even within the same company, there can be
significant quality differences between different lines of monitors.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 709,563rd digit of pi is 4.