Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Welcome to HTML SPACE

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Welcome to HTML SPACE
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:26:53 -0600 (CST)

unfortunatly this is a web sign-up, and it doesn't verify. I hope they
read the comment I gave when I took us off the list.

I don't know if John is doing more or not

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Greg House wrote:

> From: Clint A. Brubakken
>

> >I think someone signed us up for all of cnn lists, I unsubscribed, but it
> >says it takes 24 hours.
> >
> >Thats what you get when anyone can sign up any address
>

> I thought most mailing list servers refused to allow people to send to the
> list through the list address unless the incoming mail was from a registered
> list member? Can we get something like that set up so we don't keep getting
> spam & garbage like this?
>
> Greg

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
Son, this is the only time I'm ever gonna
say this.  It is not okay to lose.

                --Homer Simpson
                  Dead Putting Society