Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Recent poll results

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Recent poll results
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:15:40 -0600 (CST)

I'm not a big fam of Microsoft, but I'll reserve judgement, and maybe
after the MStrail, they won't put ie in it and force you to play all games
via it :)

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Patrick R. Klee wrote:

> In a recent poll on http://www.rpgamer.com they wanted to know if you
> would buy Microsoft's future console system, 'X-Box,' a whopping 70
> percent of the votes so far have been "HAHAHA!  No."
> I didn't know Microsoft was trying to make it in the console market,
> let's hope they do not succeed.  :-o

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
Okay, this isn't funny anymore! Let me down!  I'll tell Bill on you!!
                                        -- Microsoft Salesman
User Friendly, 4/1/1998