Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Topic for December 6th

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Topic for December 6th
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:38:33 -0600

OK, I am working on the following and will discuss them in the meeting
on the 6th, hopefully with the help of Jon Hall, as for the LAN party,
there CAN be beer and smoking in the house and it will have to be
sometime in January (Jan. 1st?).  I am going to talk about the
following:

How to Setup a FreeCiv client and server.

How to setup a client and server for FreeTrek. (Those that have high-end
machines with 3D cards will LOVE this game.)

and finally...

How to setup StarCraft, and if there is time and I can figure it out,
Diablo under WINE.

I am real excited, but it has been 7 years since I last spoke in front
of a large group, so those at the meeting are encouraged to shout out
remarks and suggestions :-)