Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Welcome to HTML SPACE

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Welcome to HTML SPACE
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:01:23 -0600 (CST)

I think someone signed us up for all of cnn lists, I unsubscribed, but it
says it takes 24 hours.

Thats what you get when anyone can sign up any address

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Jesse Kaufman wrote:

> what the hell is this all about?  my inbox is flooded w/ these msgs from
> the user group.............................
>
> jesse
>
> "If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
>      - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page
>
> http://www.boycott-ms.org/

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
Love isn't hopeless.  Look, maybe I'm no expert on
the subject, but there was one time I got it right.

                --Homer Simpson
                  Another Simpson's Clip Show