Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] ACLUG LAN Party...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] ACLUG LAN Party...
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:34:01 -0600

Well, I said we might be able to have the games day.  One problem is we
can't have it on the 11th, my mother is doing inventory at Sears so we
may have to postpone until January.  Or, perhaps we could have it the
weekend before the 6th of December?  I need some opinions.  We can
definitely have it at my house.  If you drink beer, you have to drink on
the patio, you can smoke as long as you have an ash tray (ash trays
provided).  Also, maybe we could have it Friday the 10th or Sunday the
12th?

Cheers,
Patrick