Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] FIC BIOS update needed

To: "ACLUG-list" <ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FIC BIOS update needed
From: "Greg House" <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:40:41 -0500

My friend has a PC with a FIC PA-2005 motherboard in it and we think it
needs a bios update. The FIC web pages (worldwide...) all refer back to this
one ftp site in Taiwan, which hasn't been up for several days now. Does
anyone out there happen to have this board & have a copy of a relatively
recent bios (one newer then say...1996...)

Thanks,
Greg