Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Accessing IBM Mainframes with x3270

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Accessing IBM Mainframes with x3270
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:10:56 -0500

Hi,
    I am getting into using the x3270 terminal emulator.  I talked to
John Goerzen and he gave me the site for WSU's mainframe.  What I was
wondering, does anyone know where I can get some links or does anyone
have any links to IBM Mainframe sites, that I can use x3270 with?
WSU is just a card catalog database, and I also need a user ID and
password.  I would prefer mainframe sites running games like Rogue and
NetHack, and didn't require a user ID and password.

Cheers,
Patrick