Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] HELP! Change email address for this email group......

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] HELP! Change email address for this email group......
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 04:10:03 -0500

OK I have tried to send the list software commands to change my email
address four times and either I get a real cryptic reply from the FEIST mail
server or from the ACLUG list server and yet the email is still going into
my FEIST mail account that will close on 11/1/99

I have changed 'ISP's my new POP account is setup, please note the
following:

Really OLD email addresses:
 dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 dec29111@xxxxxx
 dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 dec29111@xxxxxxxxx

New Email Addresses:

David:
 dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx

New Home Page Address (as soon as data is moved)
http://home.swbell.net/dec2955/index.html

Please update your address book.

--David Carmichael