Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: A good ACLUG topic...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: A good ACLUG topic...
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:29:05 -0500 (CDT)

As a Committee member I'd just like to say that Jeffrey l. Hansen's
opinions are his own and not necessarily those of all of ACLUG :)

And besides by saying things like this on a list we won't getting ELF to
come to our LAN party :)

--
Clint Brubakken
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)