Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: sun boxes

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: sun boxes
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:26:13 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, phrostie wrote:

> do they still have irix on them?
> another one i would llike to learn more
> about.

I've played with it, its not that exciting, configuring thing were really
annoying, If they had X for mips linux I'd say run that.

The only thing I really ever did with it was a "security cam" for Bob's
General Store

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)