Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: sun boxes

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: sun boxes
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:24:22 -0500 (CDT)

My friend said they had a bunch, more then what they had up front, then
again it was few weeks ago

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, phrostie wrote:

> took an early lunch and went by.
> they seemed to be cleaned out.
>
> the ones that were outside were monitors for the old 5080's
> they can't give those away.
>
> sorry to get everyones hopes up.
>
> phrostie
>

> "Frost, Keith A" wrote:
>
> > i was told by a friend(who hates computers)
> > when he went by the surplus yesterday there were some
> > new types of computers other than the dell's.
> >
> > one type he described was "blue and said Sun Graphics"
> > he also said that they were stacking stuff outside!
> >
> > i have not seen any of this but it wounds like it is worth a look!
> >
> > phrostie
> >
> > Phrostie
> > Keith Frost
> > Catia Designer
> > BAS-Avionics
> >  <<...>>
>
> --
> phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos
> and danced the skies on LINUX silvered wings.
> http://www.cottagesoft.com/~phrostie/cad-tastrafy

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
"Eric also holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and shoots pistols for relaxation,
His favorite gun is the classic 1911-pattern .45 semiautomatic"

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)