Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Want to trade some cards?

To: ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Want to trade some cards?
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:46:20 -0500

Hello ACLUG members!

I have come across some computer cards and was wondering if anyone would
like to trade.

1.    I have several kinds of ISA ethernet cards that I would like to
trade for a PCI card (preferably capable of 100Mbps).  I'm pretty sure
that the cards would work with Linux, but don't have any
manuals/drivers/information about them.  I have the following chipsets:
CN9003F - Has some jumpers, so it probably isn't PnP.  Can do BNC or
AUI.  Power and Busy indicator lights.
UMC UM9003AF - No jumpers, so it is probably PnP - don't know if it will
work.  Has BNC and UTP connectors.  No indicator lights.
DP83901AV - Has jumpers. AUI + BNC. No indicator lights.
DP8390DN - Has Jumpers. AUI 6 BNC. No indicator lights.
Something with a "C" logo and the numbers 92C901, 9251S, and NA2668.
Has jumpers.  Large Red and Green indicator lights.

I would be willing to trade one or two of these.

2.  My friend has some old ISA video cards he would like to trade for a
simple 1-2 meg PCI card (or better).  He might also have some old 386
motherboards.

I could bring the cards to the next meeting.

Looking forward to your answer!

Curtis Hawthorne