Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Printer setup

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Printer setup
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 01:56:32 -0500

I have an HP LaserJet 6P printer which works fine with hp drivers, except
the output is not centered on the page. Everything runs off of the top and
right sides of the page (at least it gets so close to the edge that the
printer can't print it all). Is there some configuration file that I can
edit to move everything down and to the left about .25 inch? There isn't an
option that I could find in the printcap manpage that would cover this.

If it makes any difference, this printer is not a postscript printer...

Still keeping a few more problems to solve myself,
John