Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: first solaris box

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: first solaris box
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 07:02:27 -0500

it is version 7.
it's hard for me to say how it compares to other version of solaris.
the only other solaris i've seen were at work(they don't like me to play with
them)
but they are all sparc's.

this is running on a 486 board with a 133/5x86 cpu and 32 meg of ram.
this machine is no hot-rod but this is the box that i learn most of my
raytracing on.
it does for a nice linux desk top(oops that must be a myth)

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos