Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Sams Club

To: "aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Sams Club
From: "James G." <jamesga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 21:31:54 -0500

Sams Club on North Rock has the new Macmillan Mandrake 6.5 for $25. It
appears to be based on Red Hat 6.0. I personally will wait for the next
Red Hat release.
By the way, Sams had tons of Linux and far fewer boxes of MS Windows.
They also had a fresh shipment of books on Linux. I just wished they had
some O'Riely books too.
The two I remember was "Linux Questions and Answers" ($14) and "Sybex
Mastering Linux Premium" ($29).

Also, Borders has the new O'Riely book: "Learning Red Hat 6.0". It looks
like a good one.

James