Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: WSU parking

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WSU parking
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:12:42 -0500 (CDT)

I'm gonna have to remove my sticker then, that or just make sure I never
attend WSU classes again :)

On 30 Sep 1999, John Goerzen wrote:

> "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > As far as paying for a permit, if there's a buck in it for the university,
> > the
> > answer is probably yes.
>
> There is a disconnect here between policy and practice.  Notice that
> WSU doesn't make people get stickers to park in the same lots for
> various other events, track meets, basketball games, baseball games,
> etc.  Do not worry about it.  You won't be ticketed unless you park in
> some reserved spot or have an expired WSU sticker on your car.
>

> --
> John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
> Developer, Debian GNU/Linux (Free powerful OS upgrade)       www.debian.org |
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
> The 526,711st digit of pi is 3.

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
"Eric also holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and shoots pistols for relaxation,
His favorite gun is the classic 1911-pattern .45 semiautomatic"

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)