Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Meeting Topics, Input needed

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Meeting Topics, Input needed
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:36:18 -0500 (CDT)

We had a committee meeting last night and found out that Jeff Schaller who
is planning the presentation on the command line, won't be able to attend
our Oct 11 meeting, which we were planning on presenting this topic.

We currently don't have anyone able to present this topic at that date, so
we have 3 options.

Switch the Kernel Compilation and Command Line meetings so Kernel
Compilation will be Oct 11,
or
We need someone to volunteer to present this topic on Oct 11 (Jeff has
started working on it and can give some notes)
or
We need a new topic for Oct 11 and someone willing to present it.

Volunteers? Questions?

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)