Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Obtaining NetMaze...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Obtaining NetMaze...
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:17:32 -0500 (CDT)

On 27 Sep 1999, John Goerzen wrote:

> Ooo, interesting timing.

> Note that many features and mazes in this program have been designed
> by local Linux users and WSU students!

I'm proud to say, I spent much of my college career testing theses
features and mazes. My personal favorites, are hall of mirrors, indy 500,
and double trouble (the actual names are shortened versions of those)

Next time we get a network up, I say netmaze tournament :)

> "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Well, after about 3 hours, a friend of mine and I got Linux to work with
> > Internet.  Anyway, does anyone know where I can get NetMaze?
> > I heard it rocks, but I tried Linuxberg.org and they have iMaze, that
> > isn't it, is it?
> >

> --

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc