Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Cable Modems

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Cable Modems
From: "Bryan A. Nelson" <bryanan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 16:28:10 -0500

it's a relatively simple process. check out the two links below.
basically, you need to install the rrlogin daemon, install a dhcp client,
set up your name and password, and reboot.  the sites below contain more
detailed instructions.

bryan

http://www.vortech.net/rrlinux/

http://members.xoom.com/AustinRob/