Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Need your opinions!!

To: aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Need your opinions!!
From: Mohammad Islam <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 01:05:51 -0500

Hey guys (and gals),

I have narrowed down my video card choice to 4 candidates:

1. Creative labs 3d blaster savage4 PCI 32mb sdram, 300 Mhz ramdac
2. 3dfx voodoo3 2000 16mb pci
3. STB velocity 4400 16mb pci (Riva Tnt Chipset)
4. Creative labs balster Banshee 16mb pci, 3d, voodoo2, 128bit

Matrox boards seems to be a little pricey to me at this time. If they
were a little cheaper, i would most definitely go with them.
so What do you think of these choices? I would appreciate your opinion
and suggestions.

Thanks.

Mohammed