Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
[aclug-L] Complete.Org/FreeCiv.Org: Connection Upgrade

Subject: [aclug-L] Complete.Org/FreeCiv.Org: Connection Upgrade
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Aug 1999 17:37:18 -0500

Hello everyone,

As you may recall, back on 03 Aug 1999, I informed you that the
telephone company at my new physical location had failed to install a
network connection on time.  Thus, the webserver was down, and mailing
list traffic proceeded slower than usual.  They finally came through
with the connection today, and thus all systems are back and better
than ever!  The network has now has approximately three times the
outbound bandwidth as it had before the troubles began.

Thanks for your patience while I was dueling with the telephone
company.

As a reminder, here are some useful links:

 * Mailing list archives:
 * General mailing list information and instructions: