Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
[aclug-L] I got Internet to work and another question...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] I got Internet to work and another question...
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 01:08:20 -0500

Heck ya!!!
    The good news is I got internet to work.  The bad news is it is
running under a server installation, I also had 675 messages.  :(

Which brings me to my next question.  Where can I find programs along
with the stuff I have and info for running a successfull server?
I found a BBS program called Falken which runs under Linux and I am
going to run a BBS, for you Tradwar 2002 fans. (Clint :) )

Before I go, I want to give a big thank you to Clint Brubakken for
trying to help with my problem.  Let's do lunch Clint.  ;-)

Cheers,
Patrick Klee