Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] "Per user" options

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] "Per user" options
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:09:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Jeff wrote:

> setrlimit(2)

Is there a Perl equivalent?  Neither this nor ulimit seems to meet my
needs.  I could kludge something up by launching the program from a
wrapper shell script, but that seems rather inelegant.

Am I to take it that there is no Linux equivalent to the "per user"
options available in commercial Unices?  That would be rather
disappointing.

--
Carl (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)