Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] web email

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] web email
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:51:35 -0500

I have a friend who has been using hotmail and according to him, ever
since Microsoft took it over, it sucks. Who would have thought, I
guess. I don't know anything about my-syte.com.

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 08:05:38PM +0000, jillian_geddes@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Is hotmail as good as my-syte.com email?
>

> Jillian Geddes
>
> _*__ access anywhere anytime free email at http://my-syte.com __*_
>               1st choice of name. my-name@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steven Saner                            SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                    Junior Systems Administrator
http://www2.southwind.net/~ssaner       support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        http://www.southwind.net
                                        263-7963 Wichita  (800)525-7963