Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Upgrading to Debian 2.1

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Upgrading to Debian 2.1
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:41:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Carl D Cravens wrote:

> Has anybody had trouble with upgrading to Debian 2.1 from 2.0?

Check the ACLUG archives for the rant I had after upgrading.  There are a
number of things that broke, and it took the better part of a weekend to
get it all back in working order.  My biggest problem was that the Debian
2.1 CD didn't contain the more complete instructions that the web site
did.  If I'd bothered to download the instructions first, it may have gone
smoother...

 Dale W Hodge  dwh@xxxxxxxx, dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Web Page: www.sktc.net/~dwh, www.dnd.ddns.org
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a