Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Greg, 32 meg total, thanks for the slackware

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Greg, 32 meg total, thanks for the slackware
From: "Greg House" <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:16:57 -0500

>My swap file is larger than the total system files.  A complete basic
system.  That is with minicom >and modem!  thank you.

Hey, glad to help out!  Did you try the Debian or just go straight to
Slackware?  For all the stuff Slackware isn't, it's incredibly lightweight
in terms of disk space & resources.  I think it's install is pretty easy too
(now, configuring a full workstation out of it can be a little more
challenging...)

Did you get your serial port program running?

Greg