Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] stripped down Linux

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] stripped down Linux
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 11:32:24 -0500

This has to be online by Monday, but I will send off to cheapbytes and get
the debian.  Will the one disk package work, or do I need to order more.
 This one may have to be dos  :-< , but maybe I can make more Linux.  We
have other PC based projects. An old PC and mouse was cheaper to do what we
wanted this time.  I need to learn to use the Linux compiler.  I am not
used to it, so when I have a pressing project, I run to ms.  After being
screwed by microsoft.  I want to do my part in facilitating their demise!
 If someone in a factory runs a Linux box all day, they may be inclined to
use it at home!  I just wish it was more friendly for the average person.

mike