Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Joyfull Days...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Joyfull Days...
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Jul 1999 08:36:11 -0500

Hi Bob,

Glad to hear you're running Linux.  Drop on by to our next meeting
(July 12) annd we'll try to infect you further with the Linux virus :-)

Linux is a great way to get started with programming, too, if you have
any inclinations in that direction.

Hmm... 2:30 AM... sounds just like me at your age.  Come to think of
it, just like me today :-)

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 60,335,187th prime number is 1,197,504,953.