Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] John Goerzen internation Geek of Mystery

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] John Goerzen internation Geek of Mystery
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:54:36 -0500 (CDT)

I forgot to mention this yesterday when I saw it in Debian Weekley news,
but or very own John Goerzen, is the co-author of the new "Debian
GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage" which is RMS friendly
(released under the GPL).

So print out a copy and have him sign ti for you at the next meeting.

How does the GPL work with a book? Can I replace every instance of
GNU/Linux with Linux and sell it? Do I still have to credit John?

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC