Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] Linux steam bath! (isapnp.conf????)

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] Linux steam bath! (isapnp.conf????)
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:46:46 -0500

The sound card is a 'sound pro' on board 32 bit full duplex sound card io 0
(size 8)(base 0x0530)
io1 (size 8) (base 0x0388)
int 0 (irq 10(mode e))
dma 0 ch 1

ld1/  io 0 size 2 base 0xz0300
int 0 irq 9 mode +e

ld2/ io0 size 8 base 0x0200

ld3/io0 size 16 base 0x0220
int0 irq5 mode+e
dma0 ch1
dma1 ch 5
END CARD 1

CARD 2 vendor id ssc0109 sierra 33600 PnP modem sq3485
I've had this modem working on the old m/b and Linux 5.2 & 5.0.  The sound card
configures and just does nothing.

Where and when on the picnic? I saw it canceled, so I quit paying attention,
but if it is a Saturday or Sunday.

Michael